- 10 Sun May 2015
Treat mom to Mother's Day Brunch or a spa treatment!
Join us for brunch on Sunday, May 10th, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm - just $55.00 for adults and children under 12 years are half price.
Purchase a spa gift certificate for $100 or more and receive a $20 credit for any retail item.
Call 505-986-0000 for restaurant reservations or to contact our spa.
Mother’s Day Buffet Menu
Sunday, May 10, 2015
$55.00 for Adults - Children Under 12 Half Price
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Fresh Breakfast Bakeries
- Croissants, Assorted Muffins & Danish
- An Array of Fresh Tropical and Seasonal Fruits & Berries
- House-Cured Smoked Salmon accompanied by Miniature Bagels and flavored Cream Cheese
- Chilled Gulf Prawns, Roasted Tomato Cocktail Sauce
- Spicy Seared Ahi Tuna, Candied Ginger & Chive Crème Fraiche
- An Assortment of Imported and Domestic Cheese, Charcuterie, Flatbreads and Crackers
- A Salad of Grilled Sweet Onions, Heirloom Tomatoes, Portabella Mushrooms, Roasted Peppers Balsamic Glaze, Virgin Olive Oil & Aromatic Fresh Herbs
- Chickpea Chopped Salad, Hot House Cucumbers, Vine-Ripe Tomatoes, Roasted Sweet Corn, Fresh Leeks, Vidalia Onions & Fresh Basil, Gently Tossed with Pumpkin Seed Oil, Fresh Lime and Topped with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds and Crispy Tortilla Strips
- Vine-Ripe Tomatoes & Fresh Mozzarella, Balsamic Drizzle and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chilled Colossal Asparagus, Topped with Lobster Aioli
- Sweet Cherry Peppers Filled with Mascarpone Cheese
- Individual Spinach & Mushroom Quiche, Smoked Gouda Nutmeg Cream
- Fresh Seared Salmon, Brown Butter & Fresh Dill in French Pastry
- Chipotle Eggs Benedict with Chile Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
- Marinated Grilled Breast of Chicken, Glazed with Boursin Cheese and Wrapped in Kataifi
- Oven Roast Potatoes Dusted with Peppadew Peppers & Asiago Cheese
- An Assortment of Organic Seasonal Vegetables
- Carving Station
- Roast Suckling Pig and Roast Leg of Lamb
- Create Your Own Omelet
- Eggs Benedict Station
- Pastry Display
- Pies, Cakes, Individual Pastries & Petit Fours