Bold Flavors in a Historic Setting
As a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant, Fuego stands out as top favorite among Santa Fe restaurants. Surrounded by history within the centuries-old Staab House, Fuego serves fresh global Latin and Southwestern fare in a stylish-yet-upscale setting.
From locally-inspired small bites like our House Smoked Chicken Flautas and Herb Dusted Truffle Fries with Green Chile Aioli to festive soups and salads to imaginative entrees, Fuego serves cuisine at once distintively New Mexican and wholly international.
Make a reservation at Fuego Restaurant via OpenTable or by calling (505) 986-0000.
Restaurant Week in Fuego
Winter's tastiest event is almost here! Join us for the fun when Restaurant Week comes to Santa Fe: Sunday, February 22nd through Sunday, March 1st . Enjoy a three-course meal in Fuego for just $30 per person.*
First Course: Choice Of One Of The Following Items
- Bacon And Corn Chowder — Creamy Rich Broth with Roasted Corn and Bacon
- Flautas — Smoked Shredded Chicken, Rolled in Corn Tortillas, with Crème Fraiche and Guacamole
- Grilled Romaine — Heart of Romaine, Lightly Grilled, Topped with Bacon, Heirloom Tomatoes and Poached Quail Egg with Housemade Blue Cheese Dressing
Second Course: Choice Of One Of The Following Entrees
- Pan Roasted Chicken With Wild Mushroom Marsala Sauce — Free Range Bone in Chicken Breast with Proscuitto, Fontina Cheese, Wild Mushroom Marsala Sauce and Asiago Mashed Potatoes
- New York Striploin — Certified Angus Striploin with Garlic Chile Butter, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Sauteed Brussel Sprouts
- Iron Skillet Salmon — Herb Crusted Pacific Salmon with Beurre Rouge, Sundried Tomato Risotto and Asparagus
Third Course: Dessert
- Dessert — Sampler of Chef’s Desserts
Our full regular menu will also be available at regular price.
Call 505-986-0000 for reservations.
*Does not include tax and tip