Julia Staab American Ghost Package
In 1882, a prosperous merchant named Abraham Staab built a Victorian mansion on property that now belongs to La Posada. Abraham and his elegant wife, Julia, entertained Santa Fe society and visiting dignitaries in a grand residence decorated with the finest European materials. Legend has it that Julia loved her home so much that she has never left it.
Embark on a memorable stay to the former home of Julia Staab and experience an artful stay like no other. This Santa Fe hotel package includes the fascinating book on Julia’s life and legacy, American Ghost, A Family’s Haunted Past in the Desert Southwest written by her great-great-granddaughter, Hannah Nordhaus. People Magazine recently selected it as one of their “Best New Books”.
- Accommodations for two nights
- Two welcome drinks in the namesake Staab House bar
- A copy of the book American Ghost, A Family’s Haunted Past in the Desert Southwest by Hannah Nordhaus, the great-great-granddaughter of Julia Staab
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Welcome drinks include domestic beers, well drinks and house wines.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Tribute Portfolio, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.