One the Best Bars in Santa Fe
The Staab House
Serving signature cocktails and standout small plates, The Staab House is one of the best bars in Santa Fe. Housed in a 19th-century mansion and staffed by a team of master mixologists, the bar offers live entertainment most evenings in addition to the most creative drinks among the best Santa Fe bars.
The Staab House Entertainment Schedule:
- Sundays (7pm) - Wiley Jim, cowboy singer and guitarist
- Wednesdays (7pm-9:30pm) - Wiley Jim, cowboy singer and guitarist
- Thursdays (6:30pm-8:30pm) - Pat Malone, jazz
- Fridays (6:30pm-9:30pm) - Nacha Mendez, the reigning diva of latin world music in Santa Fe
- Saturdays (8pm-11pm) - Pat Malone, jazz
Reservations are not required at The Staab House. Contact our Santa Fe cocktail bar by calling (505) 986-0000.
Wednesday, December 24 - Thursday, December, 25, 2014
Merry Christmas! - Fuego will be open Christmas Eve and Day. Enjoy a five-course special menu on Chistmas Eve or Day for just $85 for adults and $40 for children aged 12 years and under. View the full holiday menu and details here.
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Happy New Year! Celebrate New Year's Eve with a six-course dinner in Fuego for just $89 per person. Then, join us in the Staab House for complimentary party favors, snacks and a champagne toast at midnight. View the full dinner menu and details here.