Santa Fe Valentine’s Day Packages and Celebrations
Romance is in the air. This year, Valentine’s Day falls on a Saturday – the perfect reason to plan a weekend getaway to Santa Fe, one of the world’s most romantic cities. Why not spend the weekend cuddled up in front of a roaring fireplace at La Posada? We offer the perfect Santa Fe Valentine’s Day package with massages, champagne and strawberries, and more. Our chef is creating a delectable three-course Valentine’s Day dinner. The spa is offering special seductive treatments with chocolate, champagne and rose oil. Keep reading for all the juicy details and have a wonderful Valentine’s Day…
An Alluring Escape – Santa Fe Valentine’s Day Package
Retreat with your sweet for a memorable weekend in Santa Fe.
- Start the weekend in style with champagne and strawberries upon arrival
- Cuddle up in a romantic room
- Relax with two 50-minute Swedish massages
- Enjoy a bountiful breakfast for two each day
For full details and reservations, click here
Seductive Spa Treatments
Treat that special someone (or yourself!) to a distinctive spa treatment during the month of Feburary.
- Champagne and Rose Oil Couples Massage with our Gift of a Rose Quartz Heart Placed on your Heart
- Rose Quartz is known for empowering and protecting – which is why it is placed on the heart.
- 50 Minute Swedish Massage: $245.00 per couple
- 80 Minute Swedish Massage: $330.00 per couple
- Chocolate Chile Pedicure
- Not only do you get a pedicure with chocolate and chile, you receive a Chocolatey gift from Chocolatesmith to enjoy.
- 80 Minute Pedicure: $75.00
Call our spa directly at 505-954-9630 to schedule your treatment. Remember – gift certificates make a perfect Valentine’s Day gift too.
Valentine’s Day Dinner in Fuego
Join us for a delectable dinner on Friday, 2/13/15, Saturday 2/14/15 or Sunday 2/15/15 with a three-course feast for just $125.00 per couple. Includes a Red Rose Gift as well.
Call Fuego for reservations at 505-986-0000.
Choice of Lobster Bisque with Brandied Cream Hearts or Hearts of Romaine Salad with Champagne Dressing
Choice of Char-Grilled Sea Bass Filet with Hearts of Palm Corn Cake and Key Lime Beurre Blanc or Pepper Crusted Filet Mignon with Port Wine Reduction, Artichoke Hearts and Fingerling Potatoes
Dessert for Two
Chocolate Molten Cake with Colossal Tuxedo Striped Strawberries
Our full regular menu will be available as well.